Friday, February 25, 2005

New

In some ways, I'm kinda starting all over (yet again)

New blog, new topics, etc....
I keep trying to think of general things to write about (nature, time, human-nature, etc...) and am running out of ideas fast.
So, should I return to old habits and write something personal? I'm still plenty willing to do that so long as it affects no one else, but there's not much going on inside the noggin. That's the problem with washing off the old chalk dust and making room to start over... you come up with a lot of blanks.

Well, blanks can be good. They can feel empty, but they leave lots of elbow room.
Anybody up for pizza and beer?

I'm going to GameWorks tomorrow. Going to hang out with Brandi :D I'm excited. I see so very little of her.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Grey Ghost said...

GameWorks? Never been there. Is that like Jillian's?

2:55 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

I think it's like a giant archade in the mall there at Newport, where the aquarium is.
Brandi's been wanting to go there a long time. If I suck at the games it wont matter, because no one I know will be there but Brandi, and Brandi never judges. She's cool. :)

When I was a teenager, I liked the games you sat in and drove.
I have no idea what this place will be like, but I'm sure it'll be fun.
Road Trip!

You'll be road tripping the same day, right? How far do you have to go for your big shoot-out?

2:59 PM  
Blogger The Grey Ghost said...

We're driving to Dennison, KY (which is 50 miles east of Lexington) on Sunday. Hopefully, we can get everyone moving early enough. We don't want to make the guys who are hosting the thing wait on us.

3:34 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

Well, have a good time. Have a good weekend.

3:47 PM  
Blogger The Grey Ghost said...

You too. :)

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home