Saturday, March 12, 2005

A bit of education

All right… this is a little bit of an off-topic for my blog, but something I read made me decide the world just has to be educated. Info:
No matter how loud she is leading up to it, from what I’ve read (and from experience), most women, when truly experiencing the o-word, do not make much sound during the big o-moment. Nothing is consistent about the wonderful O, (just like mom’s lasagna, different every time, but ALWAYS good). Still, during a real o-moment, it is normally all a woman can do just to breathe, because it is that intense. If she gets quiet, and the breathing is weird… lucky her! If she builds up to a big show, well don’t knock it ‘cause she’s still enjoying it, but it may not be the big O. If she can breathe enough to yell, she may be faking. I stress MAY, because (like I said) it is different for different women and it is different every time.
Now, since I said this, I have to add more info. NEVER tell a woman you don’t think she had one. It is insulting and will make her too insecure to enjoy it the next time. If you dare compare one woman’s reaction to another you’ve been with, you deserve to be flogged (unless you’re into being flogged, in which case – FREAK!). Also, there are hormonal fluctuations and various things that affect when a woman can or can’t get to the O, so don’t think it’s all about you and what you do.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Grey Ghost said...

Why do women fake orgasms?

4:11 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

I've never faked, so it's hard for me to say. Men do think less of a woman if she doesn't have one. At least, they will certainly make her feel that way. Men can be very cruel when their own insecurities come into play. Also, you want the person you're with top be happy, so they may do it to make the man happy. That's probably it.

You know, not quite a year ago I did a little research on nymphomania (afraid I was borderline - but I'm ok). Most nymphomaniacs cannot have orgasms, though, at least from what little I read. (I stopped reading at that point, since I then knew I wasn't one) They do it like mad, but they never quite get there. So, they must fake it quite often and I wonder if they fool themselves.

I don't know. I don't think I could gather enough mental clarity to fake anything during sex. Some men actually like for a woman to say stuff, and I hate that. I don't want to make myself calm down enough to speak. I may shout few short phrases instinctively, but that's it.

Posting about this was fine, but discussing it publicly is a little weird.

4:20 PM  
Blogger The Grey Ghost said...

Apologies, I was just curious. I figured women did it to make the man happy as well, but that's still a little misleading. Some guys might be okay with it, but I know I'd rather not be deceived (even if it was done with the best intentions). Guys are different, though, and alot of men don't seem to understand sex. I know some guys think good sex is ramming it home as hard as possible, and that's not fun for the woman (but the woman ultimately fakes because the guy probably isn't the considerate or introspective type to be concerned about changing). Shame. In other news...

4:32 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

No need for opologies. If I can answer questions then at least I am of some use. I don't mind a little awkwardness too much. I wish more people asked questions so I could be of more use, though there are few topics I can be really helpful on.
um, don't assume that's not fun.

As for the faking - Most humans prefer false good news to the truth. Most people think there are times when it is considerate to lie or at least to mislead. This is why I don't understand most people. I would considerate a huge insult to fake it, but that's just me.
Honesty, 100%, all the time - that's my preference.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home