Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Don't mind me :)

Manic depression
Etched in my brain
But I’m really alright
Just slightly insane.
I’ve got my chocolate
(which I’m allergic to)
I have blogs to see,
Things to do…
I keep it together
Most of the time
Until pms knocks me
Over that thin line.
Then death sounds good
For about a week
But I do keep breathing
I just act like a freak.
Don’t mind me
I’m just a little worn out
From 30 years of crap
Not worth writing about.
Sometimes life just
Knocks me to my knees
It is, after all,
One hell of a tease.
Joy sets in
for a year or two
Until it suddenly
Tires of you.
Happiness materializes
In the faces of friends
Long enough to break you
When you’re alone again.
And so it goes…
no big deal at all;
I still laugh, still write,
Still get up, still fall.

2 Comments:

Blogger shinanos said...

:D
(Still in a dizzy merry-go-round, interesting! - but I have no idea why guyz waiting for my contact...)

1:43 AM  
Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

Yep. Stopping by my blog can keep one sane, can't it?

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home