Monday, March 14, 2005

Fridge

Rahx gave me the idea for this one. What is in your fridge?

Mine:
Water in a filter-pitcher, whole milk (usually get 2%), organic eggs, butter (never margarine), juice (no sugar added), Sushi rolls I made last night, Leftover Jasmine rice, leftover stir fry, feta cheese, Gouda, Brocolli, a big bunchof cilantro, four draft bottles of Guinness, and a HUGE pot of soup. I make a different soup each week and live off of it. This week is a chicken-based soup with a little bit of tiny shrimps, bok choy, green onion, shiitake and crimini mushrooms, Nori seaweed, etc...

Oh yeah, and a fridge-pack of Mug root beer. I don't drink sodas, but I keep them there for the guys. I also keep breyers vanilla bean ice cream in the freezer (which I don't eat) in case my neice or one of the guys wants a root-beer float. I also have deer meat and whatever other game daddy donates to my freezer. (what a great daddy :) He has some salmon for me to pick up next I see him. Yum.

2 Comments:

Blogger shinanos said...

In my house's fridge, there's always:
Milk, eggs, butter, bacon, Mugi-cha, NATTO, MISO, vegetables, yoghurts, spices/sauses, etc...

NATTO is NECESSARY for us... :3
(Sticky'n'slimy but so YUMMY...)

I love NATTO GOHAN (natto ricebowl)
...coz I'm a Japanese...actually.

11:13 AM  
Blogger RahX said...

haha

Mine is pretty lame right now aside from the leftovers I took home from my brothers last night.

I've got one cooked steak from my mom, a baked potato, 3 pieces of battered chicken.

Then its mustard, ketchup (even though I don't like ketchup) a tiny bit of OJ, whip cream, butter, cream cheese, olive juice (for salami sand.) lettuce, cheese, refried beans, 1 zima and the remainder of a jug of gin from the last lil get together I had.

Its pretty barren and sad looking in there.....that steak is going to be gone real soon along with the chicken :D

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home