Monday, March 07, 2005

Happy

The strains life can produce, plus PMS and manic depression, can make for some downer-posts, so opologies for that. I had a terrific day yesterday, though. I saw the guys, although mostly just a brief "see ya" send off as they went into the woods to play. Then, Danny, Ghost, my niece and I went hiking. That was terrific. So good to spend time with my girl and Ghost and Danny are great hiking buddies. Once I use up this roll of film and find the $ to get it developed, I'll post a pic of Tori in a tree or something. We hiked quite a bit, checked out the ponds and the spring, etc...
That mile-long brown hair of hers is beautiful, but she lets it go wild while she plays outside and you cannot brush it out. We spent quite a while sitting inside brushing her hair yesterday. I had to force her to let me brush it - she was fighting me on that. She was afraid it'd hurt, but she knows better. Aunt kaka knows how to fight through the tangles without hurting. We ran out of time before we got through half of the tangles, though. She had evergreen tree-sap all through her tresses from climbing at home that morning.
I was not real happy with my sister for telling my neice I was hungover, but not much I could do about that.
Anyway... great day. I was very happy and, at the end of it, very tired. Still couldn't sleep though. I'd settle down then my heart would race as if I was terrified for my life. That's bad news. I never did get my follow-up tests done for my thyroid and I suspect it's acting up. Before I had surgery done on my thyroid I felt like I was in a constant state of absolute panic. It was horrible. Well, it isn't that bad now, of course. Even with PMS I'm in a great mood today (except for being REALLY sleepy). I wish I could just adopt Tori and take care of her all the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger shinanos said...

Oh I just missed this really nice post - glad to read this.
Yeah, I'd rather be cute kids' or serious students teacher, ONLY for them actually... hah...

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home