Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I have read quite a bit of philosophy, beleive it or not. Of course, dont' ask me to recall which theory went with which philosopher. As far as I'm concerned, Calvin and Hobbes make better cartoons than theorists. As for what philosophies I suscribe to... at 15, I grabbed hold of Whitmans' goal to "cease not till death", I thought that was a good one, but my favorite (as I've said before) is still "happiness comes in small doses" - Dennis Leary. Well, we all know that I just love a dark-humored sarcastic smartass. The line is just so true.

Here I am, morose little me at work, and I let my hair down... It smells like Amber Romance from Victoria's Secret - that fancy conditioner I bought some time back. Mmm.... happiness is a good smell. That smell makes me happy. :) Not quite malt-fudge-pop happy, but pretty happy. :D

Now, if I just had some good chocolate, I'd be practically buzzin. -I'm so easy to please it's crazy.

Odd isn't it? I admit to a predisposition towards depression (especially in the absense of sunlight, and hang-out time, etc...) but there is probably no woman in america who can be made happy more easily. What a loon I am. :P
Now... planning the next happiness buzz... When does that Ultimate Ironman series written by Orson Scott Card come out? Is that really happening or did I dream that? Orson Scott Card is my hero. :)

listening to: the song that just ended was one night in bankok, now Korn-word up is starting. (one of my hodgepodge cd's)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home