Thursday, March 10, 2005

"I stare into the cup, blowing on it gently and letting the steam curl around my face. The smell is seductive, it’s hot breath kisses my face and strokes my forehead. This is a safe kind of joy; the love of the bean. No danger here except maybe dehydration and a stained smile. My care, my attention, the time I take to grind the beans and filter the water… it’s appreciated and it is paid back to me in taste and aroma. It can’t judge me unworthy and run from the cup. It rushes for my lips with the gentlest tilt of the cup. It never betrays me. It only burns me if I’m careless with it, and I deserve it then." -found that in my computer. Don't remember when I wrote it. Sometime last year.

Listening to: Tito and Tarantula. I almost slipped in A Perfect Circle, but I've banned that CD from myself for a while for the same reason I can't own a Nine Inch Nails CD... makes me VERY dangerous... ;)

I feel really ill. Migraine, my belly aches, etc.... couldn't eat. Had to stop by my ex's place to pick mail up. The anxiety is always enough to make me quite ill.

3 Comments:

Blogger shinanos said...

Oh, just came from Progidy :)
It's quite fine to use my realname!
Either way I'll work as a translator/teacher by it: I love it the best, but somehow I gotta use this to protect my rights.
So please feel so call or write me Shina or Shinano Sato. That is me!
Maybe post something: last night Spanish guyz cheered me up by inviting MSN online...So funny! Also I invited other guyz From Spain & Tre replied me to talk sooner. If you like, join our chat room :D *grin* Spanish boys also wanted to learn English more...!
And also for Japanese :9

9:24 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

Your screen name always gives me this mental image of you teaching a classroom full of mushrooms. I have a strange imagination. :)

9:37 PM  
Blogger temppixie said...

First time on your site, really like your style sister! Can relate to ex's and still feeling responsible, and that sick feling when you have to have contact! Hang on in there.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home