Sunday, March 27, 2005

If Wishes were hairs, I'd be a wookiee

I went ahead and did the wishlist thing on my profile, just for the fun of it. So, if anyone feels like buying me that $1,200.00 set of Kanzashi, I'll take a picture of them in my hair and send it to you. :P Ha ha Obviously, I just did it for fun, although I may go back and get those books when I have the $. I will get an obi eventually, though. I want one that looks good with my vintage blue kimono. My golden-color silk kimono with embroidery is more for lounging around the house. It isn't even long enough. My Happi coat and Haori are just for display. Perhaps when I go to Japan (however long saving up may take) I can check out the consignment shops.
I do want some mulato peppers for authentic mole sauce, but I'll put that off. In the mexican-food section of the bigger grocery stores, you can sometimes find jarred "Mole" sauce, but it's a fake. It's made only with ancho chiles, most of the time. Mole should have mulato, ancho, and pasillo chiles in it (plus some very fine cacao). Mmmm... tengo mucho hambre, ahora. Necesito comer! Pero, no lo quiero esto ensalada. Yo quiero algo dulce. Speaking of food, I'd kill for some good tiramisu, right now. That stuff is so awesome. Hey Brandi, if you feel like going to Italy again, can I stay in your room in exchange for my bodygaurd services again? I promise not to loose my passport this time. :P The food there is just so insanely good. Of course, I'm still paying off the debt from my meals and airfare. :(

Now listening to: Galactic

album: We love 'em tonight
Now should be: working - I'm SO behind. I'd best hop to before I end up even more seriously screwed. How do I let myself get so distracted?

3 Comments:

Blogger The Grey Ghost said...

Of all the things you mispell, you spelled "wookiee" right. :)

1:42 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

Obi Wan once told me to focus on the important things and let go of the rest. I let the force guide me :P
"the crazy is strong with this one"

5:10 PM  
Blogger RahX said...

Galactic rules.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home