Monday, March 14, 2005

MMW

My favorite band in the universe is coming to Cincinnati. Well, Tom Waits would tie with these guys in my book, actually, but he doesnt' tour from what I understand.

MMW - they're Jazz (kinda fusionish, very groove oriented, with a healthy dose of funk)
I had to adjust to the keyboards, but love them now. Mostly, though, I am all about Bass and - man, that's some serious bass. The drums are nuts. I love em.

The tickets are just $20. I'm going. I'd go if I had to go by myself, but I hope to get some people to go with me. Ghost will probably go, right ghost? Although I wouldn't let you go without me(j/k). You already saw Wooten (so jealous). Hey, Random Danny, you going???

5 Comments:

Blogger The Grey Ghost said...

I'm game.

1:08 PM  
Blogger RahX said...

I would be so game....too far to drive though :P

2:25 PM  
Blogger RahX said...

I just heard that "word" is going to get back together which features Robert Randolph (of the family band) and one of the M's from MMW i don't remember which one and some other cats, they are going to play at bonnaroo this year.

Which brings me to another question, do you like Robert Randolph and the Family Band?

If you like MMW you might just...

11:46 AM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

Hmmm... dunno. I will have to check them out.
What's Bonnaroo?

11:48 AM  
Blogger RahX said...

Bonnaroo is like the biggest outdoor music festival. Tons of bands, camping.

I want to go real bad but its too far away for me and I've got my own local festivals to keep me happy.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home