Tuesday, March 15, 2005

My favorite...

Musical instruments (in order): Human voice, stand-up bass, any other bass, drums, cello
Classical composer: Mozart (us ADD folk gotta stick together... we understand eachother :)
Ice Cream flavors: Chocolate fudge brownie, new york super fudge chunk, or just chocolate with amaretto on top
Colors: Green and various warm, deep, rich, nature-colors -I despise pink, and don't care for most bright colors. Rooms painted white make me very anxious. I like amber-colored light in a room. I mostly wear black, but also wear grey or brown a lot. My sheets are black - so soothing for sleep.
Memory: anything involving Tori
Job: I loved working at the flower shop, mostly becuase I loved the people so much, including my boss. I would love to work in chemical-free landscaping. I like physical labor and like being outdoors.
Smells: the air in the woods (smells like good, clean dirt - ha ha), Amber Romance Perfume (which is why I wear it), coffee beans, fresh rosemary, Cilantro, cologne, etc...
Shake flavor: I'm a chocolate malt gal
fru-fru coffee drink: Iced latte with two to four extra shots of espresso (4-6 total), a drip of sugar-free hazelnut syrup (not a full dose), and no whipped cream or anything. Mmmm... yummy. I also like plain espresso (unsweetened, untainted, pure and perfect), or a nice cup of regular Gevalia.
Favorite people: My family, obviously, because they are just so awesome; Brandi for being the greatest chick ever; Kyle and the whole southend group for giving me what I never had before and for showing me comics, taking me hiking, feeding me fudge-pops, and letting me feel like I belong somewhere for a change; Lisa and Ray for all the year's they've put up with me; all you guys in email and blog land; a few people I never see anymore (due to death, drifting, or excomunication)... this might be a bad idea, what if I leave someone important out?
Things to spend $ on: Victoria's Secret, Books, dinners out, gifts, more books, decorating stuff, japanese stuff, cooking stuff, plants (back when I had a garden) etc... (I don't spend much these days, though... gotta get car insurance and groceries)
Way to spend a weekend: doing anything with Brandi and/or the guys and spending time with Tori. More specifically, I like to do really wild, exciting things... like eat pizza, rent movies, hike, watch anything funny on TV, and even watch the guys play Halo2. I'm such a party animal. Now and then, I like to go out and dance, and stuff. I admit to enjoying karaoke too. Of course the ultimate in a perfect weekend is undeniably the ROAD TRIP!!! :) One of my favorite things, though, is something I never did until the past year... go to the comic shop with the guys. I know, I know.... I'm a nerd, but I like being a nerd. :D
Reoccuring dreams (not counting the private ones): Flying, the dreams where I sing in a band that does various funk,punk,rock,blues,sca covers (cheesy, I know), ones about making graphic novels with the guys, the ones where I learn martial arts from my cousin, Kirpa, in Japan (she teaches in a dojo in or just outside of Tokyo, apparently), etc...
Name for a dog: Fencepost (Ray's idea).
I've had dogs named Guinnes, Killian, and Runt. I only had Runt for a couple weeks. She was dying when found and I nursed her with a little bottle every 2-3 hours (daytime at work and nighttime-no sleep) but her kidneys must have already been too damaged when I got her. When she died, I cried so hard I screamed, literally, repeatedly. The last half hour of her life was so painful for her that I was packing up to take her to dads and shoot her (which would have killed me). But she finally stopped crying and gave up. I cried harder than when mom died. She was so little, but I couldn't protect her.
Music to dance to alone in my apartment: Parliament Funkadelic, J-5, Pulp Fiction Soundtrack, and Tom Waits. I hop around a lot in the shower to System of a Down, but I don't think that counts as dancing... it's more like a one person mosh pit.

7 Comments:

Blogger RahX said...

Musical instruments (in order): Guitar, hammond organ
Classical composer: I don't really have a fav here
Ice Cream flavors: Mint chipo
Colors: Purple, i also like flourescents. Yeah, i'm weird.
Memory: Concerts, most def
Job: I liked my job setting up party equipment, circus sized tents etc. Good exersize, good crew, free beer at the ISU football games.
Smells: Fresh after a rain, the sweet smell most women seem to have, nag champa
Shake flavor: I'm a malt guy :P
fru-fru coffee drink: Yuck!
Favorite people: Individualists, people who are independent, hippies
Things to spend $ on: Anime, outdoor gear. I can easily put myself in debt at an outdoor store like gander mountain, REI etc. Especically REI
Way to spend a weekend: Outside doing anything and everything. At night, concert or any sort of fun. I'm open to anything and everything.
Reoccuring dreams: Haven't had any for awhile except for the one when i get a call saying my mom died
Name for a dog: No idea :D
Music to dance to alone in my apartment: Anything and everything (when I'm in a good mood)

12:00 PM  
Blogger The Grey Ghost said...

Musical instruments (in order): jazz bass, orchestra cello, piano, lyre
Classical composer: James Newton Howard (contemporary "classical" composer)
Ice Cream flavors: Vanilla
Colors: Mostly earthy colors (deep greens and browns), but black and grey are favorites, as well as red
Memory: Spending an entire day with my two best friends
Job: I guess working with kids, but I always loved working outside by myself
Smells: The ocean, other things
Shake flavor: Vanilla
fru-fru coffee drink: French vanilla cappuccino
Favorite people: The people I've chosen to spend my life with
Things to spend $ on: Books, films, food, vacations, other people
Way to spend a weekend: Reading, hiking, driving, watching films, eating out, writing
Reoccuring dreams: Naughty ones
Name for a dog: Leonidas
Music to dance to alone in my apartment: Cake, Phish, Carlos Santana, A Perfect Circle

12:43 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

Rahx: You should come visit me. We'll drink malts and go camping. :)

Ghost: Who would be your two best friends? You have a whole Jeesh.
Speaking of Jeesh, they sell dragon army shirts on OS Card's site. I want one when I have the $.

1:08 PM  
Blogger The Grey Ghost said...

You and Danny.

1:14 PM  
Blogger The Grey Ghost said...

Oh, and I want a Rat army shirt. It's only $6 (bah, but only XL).

1:22 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

Wow... I'm on Danny-level? How did that happen? I really am cool. :)
Seems kinda unfair to some of your other friends, though, to say that.

1:36 PM  
Blogger shinanos said...

Musical Insruments: I did Piano & Horn when I was a student, but now have nothing to do with these :9 Mostly, my instrument now is voice.
Classical Composer: Hmm I don't know well...but I'm quite curious!
Colors: Red(lucky one), Green, White, Black, Pink, Orange, Skyblue etc...love to be colourful.
Memory: Uh...Highschool's afterschool + fun activity = Rock!!
Also for Tokyo life, busy & sparky.
Job: Love teaching & translating :D
Also for fun voluntary blowouts!!!
Smell: something reminds me natural, like fruits or plants, etc. Hate chemical, nan-made like ones - toiret fragrance for ex.
Shake flaver: hmm, seldom drink sweet one - but I like coffee :9 and Matcha. Starbucks' strawberry flappecino I tried lately was good!
People: someone fit me well and recognize 6 treat me good. Hate barbarians like the ones I swept. And I think I'm kinda hippy, exile or vagabond: love traveling :)
Things to spend a weekend: Go out to find new or just enjoy sometning with friends, or go solo!
Reoccuring Dreams: Hmm seldom had dreams like nightmere...but when I was a child, I had a lot of ghost/spiritual ones. The best of it was the one I fell from upstairs suddenly...quite real.
Name for dog: Taro(太郎), or Pochi(#1 in JPN's popular man/dog name)
Music: Almost everything without heavymetal or something...just like my dad was listening before. opping & jumping one I like :D ♪

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home