Tuesday, March 15, 2005

These online tests...

...never have options that fit me. It's always something like "do you want a man who is sexy, or successful, or bends to your will, or loyal, or blah blah blah..."
I like a smartass who can see the joke in anything, is not afraid to be serious, is honest and straightforward, intelligent, passionate, etc... I never see that option on these tests.
All tests that ask "what is your favorite fruit" never seem to offer raspberries as an answer. that is my favorite, raspberries. Blueberries are also nice.
Favorite type of music: mine is funk/punk/jazz/blues/sca/songwritery/metal/classical/musicals. I like a compelation CD that goes right from Black Sabbath to the musical Chess, to Queen, to Greenday, to Pink Floyd, to Mozart.
Theme song of my life??? Hurm..... How about "she's fucking crazy" by guns and roses? kidding. I like Superhero, by Ani DeFranco. Ball and Chain by Janis Joplin might be more appropriate. Nobody's on Nobody's side, from Chess, is one I should probably listen to more often, because I forget that fact too easily.
I once (years ago) went to hear some local guys play and they covered the song "don't give me no lines and keep your hands to yourself" and when that song started, a whole big bunch of people, some of whom didn't even know eachother, all pointed at me. That was really, really weird. Hey, I was just trying to be a good girl back then.
Another problem with these quizzes, they always assume your moral standards and sexual intensity go hand in hand. One measured how "horny" you were with questions about how many people you'd done this or that with. I didn't even take that quiz. A) it was stupid and B) amount of restraint shown doesn't necisarily define how much you're holding back.
I never see the personality option of being shy and passionate, which I find extremely ironic because the two tend to go hand in hand.
anyway... enough about that. Time for a lunch-time nap. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger RahX said...

I'll eat a whole carton of raspberries in a sitting sometimes. They are easily the best fruit ever. Hell, I'll eat them right off the bush.


My mix cd's are just like that. Similar to just putting my entire collection on random.

1:37 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

same here. raspberries rock.

oh, and an addendum... I value and would require loyalty in a man, of course, but when they describe that as if it's a main trait to look for it sounds like I'm shopping for a dog to do my bidding, not a partner in life.

1:40 PM  
Blogger The Grey Ghost said...

Oh, but I'm sure the "Which Marvel Character Are You?" test that concluded you were Wolverine was right on the money, wasn't it?

1:55 PM  
Blogger RahX said...

Speaking of eats and lunch. I just had bdubs. Yum yum.

2:14 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

I'm jealous. I love bdubs.

I'm not totally wolverine. Well, I'm not short, thick, or hairy at least. I admit I can be a little primal. I like beer. I would get and animalistic joy from kicking the crap out of a super-villian. And yeah... I have imagined that my bones are unbreakable, or at least that only I could break them, but that's a long story and I do have very strong bones. As stubborn and thick-headed as I can be, it's hard to beleive my skull doesn't have an adamantium coating.
Ok, maybe I am a female wolverine. He doesn't have the coolest powers and he isn't the coolest character, but I relate to him the best of all of them.

3:22 PM  
Blogger shinanos said...

...I'm not a wolverine: somehow I'm from Niigata, famous for great sake, rice,...and maybe woman(counted in best 3 among all of Japan's prefectures: maybe #1-Akita, #2-Aomori, #3-Niigata...or so). But I'm so short and not stylish, rather bumpkin or archaic.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home