Tuesday, March 15, 2005

What random object am I? It says I'm a Fork

You are special, unique... and shiny.... but you just don't know it. Many admire you for your outward appearance, but you haven't truly expressed all of the great stuff inside of you. You have the potential to do great things and help others, and this will help you in the future. When you hold a grudge at someone, however, this can be dangerous. Despite your calmness that most people perceive about you, you keep a lot of feelings bottled up inside that one day can make you explode and stab something. Instead of resorting to that, you can just say, "Go Fork Yourself!"Most compatible with: Knife, and Sock.

Try this quiz yourself

4 Comments:

Blogger The Grey Ghost said...

I'm a sock.

1:13 PM  
Blogger RahX said...

I'm toilet paper and I get along with sock.

Or maybe its because when people run out of me they use......

nah.

1:31 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

I never hold grudges, ever.
I will avoid people once I learn they are dangerous, but I am just not into grudges. They are pointless. I doubt that anyone perceives me as "calm". I do bottle things up, sometimes, but I've worked at learning healthy ways to vent that stuff. I'm also not a stabby person.
I didn't think it fit me all that well.

1:32 PM  
Blogger shinanos said...

Ahh...sadly I am: toilet paper...!
& that's it:

[You are used and taken advantage of by a lot of people, including your friends. They make you be the one to clean up their messes in their life. But the only reason that this happens is because of your kindness and commitment. These are the qualities most members of the opposite sex look for, which makes you hot. Yes, toilet paper is hot. But be careful that your lover doesn't use you to their advantage, and be sure that they are not seeking too much control. Remember: Toilet paper is used by many, but is most often considered valuable when it is not there in time of need.]
...Omi, viva toilet papers' future...!! (*o*)/

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home