Sunday, April 24, 2005

Could it be? Has my blog begun working again as mysteriously as it had ceased?
Hello world!
I'm too busy to write anyway, but at least I know I can. :)
See, I'm still here, ya'll!
Let's see if I can wing somethin' on the fly to fill my quota, here....
______________________

Family found
is hallowed ground.
Kin chosen
are blessings unmatched.
Siblings, recall
how I love you all.
To you freinds
I'm so deeply attached.
Do you imagine
these words a fashion
of flattery
I toss about -something casual?
Be not misled
nor dismiss what I've said
I've travelled long
to find such family, incomprable.

Dedicated to Brandi (my chosen sister) and Kyle, Danny, Dobbins, Wes, Bryan (the guys I'd choose as brothers).

Also to Dave, Keith, Kim & Joni... my long-lost adopters.
And to Dawn... you brightened every life that touched yours. You're sorely missed.

1 Comments:

Blogger RahX said...

YAY!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home