Friday, April 15, 2005

Dudes, LIGHTEN UP!

If it takes manic-depressive me to tell ya that,
ya might really need to think about it.

No room to welcome those who love you, but plenty of time to judge?
No hope for the future when you've yet to even try living the present?

How can you see yourself isolated and empty, when you have more than most people can dream of?
How can you feel such venomous sentiments towards those who adore you? What was it that a young but wise man said to me about public writing? Something about it not being the place for maliciousness or something.... hmmm... refresh my memory, here...

I have many, many things to be thankful for. I have many reasons to smile. But, I have yet to know what it is like to have someone by my side for years, knowing they will always be there.
If you have that and call yourself lonely... yeesh! I'd like to kick you for being so ungrateful, but I wont. We all still feel lonely sometimes, so I'll just hug you instead. But, at the same time, don't take what you have for granted or your good friend who envies what you have will scratch you with her mean she-wolverine claws!

Think gentle, happy thoughts, folks. The world is more cold and dark than you may yet know. There is no need for us to add any more cold to it.

Love you guys!!!!
*hugs*

5 Comments:

Blogger shinanos said...

*hugs back to Hyper Kat :)*

7:43 PM  
Blogger Andy N. said...

Private Nonymous, present, accounted for, and thankful for even small blessings, SIR!

(now i've gotta get caught up and see where the transgressors are...)

;)

9:11 AM  
Blogger RahX said...

*in my best chong voice*

QUIT FREAKING OUT MAN!!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

Dudes!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I had to stir myself and make sure you weren't writing to me. We're all guilty of being ungrateful - but I'm mostly grateful to see that you're still out here raving. :)
And, hellooo? Is there an unwelcome mat in front of my blog? Get your catty self over there and start making me feel good about myself again! ;)

[journey]

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home