Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Great Joy is:

A really funky song on the radio when you don't expect it (although the dancing that ensues can be embarrassing in the wrong environment)

Going barefoot... My happy toes are free on the carpet right now

Summer - sunshine -summer summer summer!!!

Playing in the dirt :P

hanging at Steak 'n shake with the guys

chocolate, tiramisu, grenache

Getting boxes in the mail (even if I ordered the stuff myself, it's still like christmas - or at least I'm guessing it is, since I've never done christmas)

hanging out on a back porch while someone strums guitar or some sort of music is playing

singing alone in my apartment so loud that the neighbors must all hate me :P

A good book

..ok, back to work. Hope everyone is doing well. Go play in the rain - splash about a little!

3 Comments:

Blogger shinanos said...

Yeah! I love it too, Kat :D
Last weekend was really nice, I had yummy cakes & coffee with Yukky(cousin) & Noz(best friend) after the carnival: they love tiramisu too.

7:15 PM  
Blogger RahX said...

BUT THE RAIN IS COLD!

Seriously, my apt was freezing today. I didn't even leave it. I turned the oven on to warm the place up a little (since gas is free). Yeah, i'm weird i know...

I totally share the same feeling about getting boxes, my mom (and dad) send me beef jerky and assorted things nearly ever couple of weeks. Its great. I love it, coming home to a package. Such a special feeling.

Ugh...i wish I had a porch to listen to music on though. My next best is just taking my Mp3 player out with me.

11:40 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

I don't have much of a porch, but I have this little patio of the back of my place. You can bring some beef jerky, Shina can bring yummy cakes and coffee, and we can hang out on my patio. :P

I used to bake on cold days to warm the place up. I'd bake fresh Irish soda bread, Banana nutbread, muffins, etc... I'd be warm and well fed. Mmmm.... I mis baking bread, but I can't eat it now.

Nearly everything I buy I get online (easy to find things cheap, plus I can get tall sizes) so the UPS guy (Brian) brings me lots of presents. :P Hurray for the UPS man!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home