Friday, April 29, 2005

Most of you who know me can probably already guess that there is a better chance of the Packers winning the gold in olympic figure-skating than of me getting married again. But, if I ever do, I am frickin getting these rings! The settings, now, not that stone. I would have an emerald-cut stone in it, which would contrast well with the fluid lines of the setting.

A friend of mine had me looking at rings with her a while back, and I found this web-site to show to her. I love those rings. Elegant, yet different. The Round stone doesn't do it justice, though. It needs an emerald-cut one.

No one else get me distracted with your shopping today! I am so behind at work, now. :P

8 Comments:

Blogger Ailyn said...

wow, those rings are gorgeous. good find!

4:19 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

Thanks. :) If I had the money, I'd buy them and marry myself! :P

4:26 PM  
Blogger Ailyn said...

lol

4:33 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

Do you, Wicked Personality, take Silly Personality to be your lawful wedded spouse?
"I do"
and you you, Silly personality, take Wicked to be your lawfully wedded spouse?"
"What about Artsy, Moody, Nerdy, and Woodsy?"
Them too
"then in that case, I do"
I pronounce you wife and wife. You may eat the cake.
"Yeah! Cake!"

4:39 PM  
Blogger Ailyn said...

ladies and gentelmen, i'd like to introduce yout to Mr. and Mrs. SynapseSoup et. al.

4:45 PM  
Blogger RahX said...

Never thought much of jewelry, but those are pretty cool designs on the bands.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

Lovely! What chance would I have of winning a gold medal in Olympic figure skating, do you think?

12:03 AM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

None whatsoever, Anon. No one could judge your performance because you'd never let them see you, mystery-man. :P

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home