Thursday, April 28, 2005

wishes

When I think of having anyone over for a movie, I just wish I had something like this. When I think of crashing at home alone, I again wish for one of these. If I think of having anyone over for dinner, having parties, or even cleaning the house, I wish I had it so I could randomly mix music from several appropriate cd's. They are only about $50. I would spend that much on books without hardly thinking about it, but then I get several books for that much. Spending that much on one item, no matter what it is, stresses me. Everything I buy costs from $0.01 to $20.00. Clothing, Shoes, books, etc... Only my car cost more than that. I even bought a pair of eye-glass frames for $1.00. One of these days, I must splurge and get this. But, I just ordered a few used books, some cheap shoes off of ebay, and a pair of pants on clearance at Delias, when I shouldn't be shopping at all. So.... no DVD player/cd changer. ... someday, it will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.

1 Comments:

Blogger RahX said...

Thats pretty nice for 50 bucks. I have a polaroid DVD player that likes to open, then automatically close before you can grab the disc or put one in. Other than that, it worked great for about 2 years. I paid a whopping 20 bucks for it.

I posted one of my better
1
1
2
2

poems on my site. Please read it and let me know what you think.

Ciao.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home