Monday, May 16, 2005

By the way...

Ghost, AndyNonymous, and a few others already know, but I thought I'd tell my other blog-buddies...
I have a boyfriend now. The term "boyfriend" sounds kinda silly at my age, but "significant other" sounds like a job title, too clinical.
Just thought I'd let the world know.
He's very good to me, but he's crazy. -He has a thing for manic-depressive nerds, apparently.
He isn't a nerd himself, but he is willing to sit through a sci-fi movie while I watch.

Hey, I sincerely tried to warn him off, but he wouldn't give up. So, don't feel too sorry for him. It's his own fault he's stuck with me.

:P

7 Comments:

Blogger se7en said...

LOL poor guy! Give him time and you'll convert him to the dark side =)

I see your dilemma tho, what is a good name for a BF, everyone uses that term without question and S.O. does seem too tecnical like you said. anything else seems out of place. Good question!

btw I saw your comments over at the weezel childs blog, good for you! he attacked me too and he got an entire post for his inane efforts. I doubt he will like what I had to say though hehe

have a good one!

5:24 PM  
Blogger FantasticAlice said...

eh, boy-toy?

Wait until you are with the guy for 5 years and not married, then the word boyfriend sounds REAL silly!

Anyways, congrats to you! Finding a good person to be with now a days is a very hard thing to do!

6:10 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

If he is around for 5 years, I'll call him miracle-boy. No one's ever wanted me around for 5 years straight. My 2nd husband made it almost that long, about 4 years, I think???

6:14 PM  
Blogger Spider in a Mason Jar said...

Good for you!
Best of luck!

5:17 AM  
Blogger The Grey Ghost said...

Hope everything goes well.

11:31 AM  
Blogger RahX said...

*snaps fingers*

8:14 PM  
Blogger Ailyn said...

well I'm jealous as hell!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home