Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Do not pass go

What would you do if you had a get out of jail free card?

I could probably think of a lot of things, but this one just came to me.
See, the house I'm buying is right up against this very busy street. So, I was thinking how funny it'd be to till up a strip across the front yard and plant a thick row of baby pot plants. No, I don't smoke pot. I never have smoked pot. I have no desire to. I do, however, desire to get up each morning watching little seedlings become more and more obviously pottish. I want to watch police drive by my house all day long as I snicker, wondering when they'll notice. I want to wonder if they see it and just say... "Nah, surely not in the front yard?". I want to watch the highschool kids, walking home in droves, stop and stare blankly at the promise-land of my front yard as they wonder if it is a mirage, a test, or if they are on candid camera.

Then, one day I would simply set fire to the entire patch right there in the yard, while wearing some sort of mask, and I would set up a cheetos and yoohoo stand to cash in on my neighbors.

a good time for all involved, eh?

"No, Mr officer. I'm just burning weed - I mean weeds. No bon fires inside city limits? I didn't know. Here... Have a yoohoo, on me." :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ailyn said...

i like the idea

12:09 PM  
Blogger RahX said...

Heh, I used to smoke a lot of weed. This, sort of happened once. I was fresh out of high school, in my first apartment. We'd sit there in the spring getting high, tossing the seeds out the window. Then one night during a party, some friends and I are having a smoke break outside and my friend points out, "hey, aren't those pot plants growing in your yard?" Sure enough...they had gotten about three feet tall. 3 or 4 of them.

Got rid of them obviously.

12:41 PM  
Blogger RahX said...

Oh, to answer the question, I'd bash the shit out of my neighbor's car. The girl cannot seem to grasp the concept of parking so that others may also park in the same section of street. Oh how I'd love to destroy that accord.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Footprint said...

"Nooooo!!! It wasn't me!! It was the one-armed man!!"

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home