Friday, May 27, 2005

Goals set Jan 2004

After a decade of no writing and even less drawing, I decided (Jan 2004) that it was time to do both again and get serious about it. I started immediately

Done Enroll in School, start drawing/writing again
Done Publish poems and fiction in college journal
Done Get drawings into IUS Student show
Done Win award at said show
doing Submit poems to professional journals
_ Get published in some of said journals
_ Spend more time on fiction (as soon as I move, ie next month)
_ Submit short story to genre journals
_ Finish writing first genre novel
_ Spend more time on drawing, take life-drawing class
_ Exhibit locally (not just College)

Considering the fact that I went through two surgeries and a divorce in 2004, and I work full time in real estate law, I'd say that's decent accomplishment so far.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hope Happens said...

You definitely have the talent.

Keep setting goals and working towards them, and you'll surely achieve your dreams!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home