Friday, May 13, 2005

I'm better at being one of the guys than I am at being the girl you'd want to date. I laugh, burp, tease, poke, etc.... I laugh at many "romantic" gestures and such, but love renting a flick or eating pizza with the gang.

So.... why is it that I'm only wanted around when someone wants me romanticly? Is that all I'm good for?

---This serious line of thought will lead to more depressive whining.
press play on the cd player STAT!

"What time is it?
four-thirty
is that late?
Nah... nah....
it's just earlaaay earlaay..." (Spin doctors)

when your brain reminds you of the serious thoughts that suck, just hop, dance, laugh, sing....
There is something to that "facial feedback hypothesis"

6 Comments:

Blogger RahX said...

I'd be more than happy to hang.

Stupid travel and lack of teleportation! This is like the 21st century already!

12:32 AM  
Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

Enchanting. *swoons*

6:11 PM  
Blogger Roger Stevens said...

Companionship. Important.

Ender's Game - Great book.

Evil Mastermind. What are your plans?

7:30 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

Today I'm thinking I'll just kill everyone, but the plans vary.

I've been working on this mind-reading devise, but all the empty-headed people around create a feedback loop that blocks out the thoughts I'm trying to read.

I may just go with the old stand-by and hijack a scientist to drill and detonate the earth's core. Sounds like a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon, eh?

6:18 PM  
Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

You have been watching Austin Powers again, haven't you?

11:07 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

Nah... but not a bad idea. Or some classic 007.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home