Friday, June 17, 2005

4 points

There are four basic factors in attraction, as I see it. Physical appearance, Charisma, Intelligence, and Humor/character. (reverse order of importance) Of course, if you are a mutant she-leach instead of a woman, you might add money to the list, but the opinions of people like that are irrelavent.

I could write a quick article about these factors and how they intertwine and play off of eachother or even counteract eachother, but I'm up to my brown-dyed follicles in work so I'll just say this...

When I met him I noticed he was a walking sculpture. When I spoke with him I was knocked off balance by his charm. When I spent more time with him I enjoyed his wit. When I found out his IQ was higher than mine I blushed with glee. When I got to know him and learned that this decadent slice of trouble was actually considerate, compassionate, responsible, and loving...
I wondered if someone slipped me a mickey cause it's too good to be true.
Everyone has faults, and we have issues at times, but if maybe one particular issue can be overcome, I'll be officially the luckiest woman on earth.
Enough sappy talk. That's all you get. People will wonder if I've been body-snatched.

Thanks, honey. :)
Oh yes... and while pouring a Guinness he can write my nickname in Japanese Kanji in the foam.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Not fair! :(

[ or, Yeah you! :) ]

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home