Friday, June 10, 2005

And you?

now listening to: White Stripes (was George Clinton before that)
Now drinking: Coffee
Now eating: Salad
Now wearing: pinstripes and glasses (but I am, of course, barefoot)
Now doing: working, till I decided to give you a status report. Typing, examining, boring legal stuff.
Now smelling: burnt coffee
Now feeling: kinda depressed yet apathetic
now wishing: I had a bucket of tiramisu to eat
now craving: see above
Now thinking: as little as possible
About to: get back to work.
How about you?

3 Comments:

Blogger Dædalux said...

I'm bored yet somehow I'm managing to procrastinate from doing all the boring things I should be getting to.

Now I'm thinking, 'Why am I procrastinating out of fear of bordom if I'm bored anyways?' which is kinda ironic so I figure I'll quit this and get to work myself.

Thanks for the interlude. Apparently a little introspection was just what I needed.

12:44 PM  
Blogger RahX said...

now listening to: Ben Harper
Now drinking: Nothing
Now eating: Nothing but my tummah is growling at me
Now wearing: Tighty whities :P
Now doing: reading your blog
Now smelling: That AC air smell
Now feeling: Late
now wishing: I had a quiznos sandwhich
now craving: see above
Now thinking: for once, not much of anything
About to: shower and get ready for work

11:49 AM  
Blogger gg said...

Listened to earlier: new White Stripes. Not sure if I love it or not yet.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home