Thursday, June 16, 2005

A funny guy I know once said:

"Hey, I'm all for women's lib.... 'cause I beleive in supporting the weaker sex"

That just popped into memory and I started laughing.

Should any feminists take offense, please remember.... never take yourself too seriously.
We are all created equal... all occasionally subject to unfair prejudgment and all sometimes good fodder for jokes.

I read on some guys blog recently where he wrote "I don't really think I'm co-dependant, I just said so cause I knew it was what my therapist wanted to hear" and I cracked up. I hope I have the quote right. I can't find the blog again now.
That reminds me of my line "I am not competitive! I bet I can be less competitive than you!"

1 Comments:

Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

That's it! I knew I'd mess it up. Now I know where your blog is again. Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home