Saturday, June 18, 2005

Global Moderate Addiction Weekend

I have declared this a world-wide event. Unless they are extreme and dangerous, this is the weekend to indulge in all mildly addictive vices. If you see me with Guinness in one hand and a 5-espresso-shot latte in the other while smoking and downing and entire bag of Oreo's... no, it isn't hormones, I'm just honoring a global holiday here. Yeah, that's it....

I read the first six books of Transmetropolitan this week. The comic shop is closed and I can't get my fix. I think I'm gettin the shakes. I NEED MY FIX!!!!! GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I tried to make them last but they are so short!

___
Side note: My sister had this theme party where each of us made up our own super-hero to be. My friend Brandi didn't get to go, but she was going to go as Addiction Girl. We were going to make her a utility belt full of Frappucino's, cigarettes, chocolate bars, beers, etc... Her friend was going to go as her trusty sidekick The Enabler.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

Maybe it should be: "Global Moderate Addiction Action Weekend." That way there is an explicit emphasis on taking action on these moderate addictions. Not just to note that we have them.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home