Friday, June 03, 2005

Google Games

I did a search out of curiousity. I typed
link:
then my web address (no space between link:and the address) to find out what sites have linked to mine.
Try it. Sometimes it's someone you don't even know reads your stuff.
I also ran it with a couple band's sites to see who was pushing them besides me. :P

Feel free to use the search bar at right. Set me as your homepage to do all your google searches from. While you're at it... go shopping/surfing via the adds lower down @ right. The grocery stores I frequent, as well as my belly, will be much obliged.

We now return to our usual programing (or rambling/venting/versing... whatever) :)

2 Comments:

Blogger RahX said...

hmm.

"Baka No Jutsu - http://www.bakanojutsu.blogspot.com/
Weblog of slightly mad 20-something sharing his thoughts, drawings, and poetry."

somebody registered me in a directory...

4:55 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

Gee, how strange. I wonder if it's cause there's almost nothing there yet? :P

Post some photos! You had some neat photos on your previous blog.

Is my tiramisu ready yet? :P

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home