Friday, July 15, 2005

The dog ate my book reports

If anyone actually reads the "Noggin Reviews Stuff" posts, I apologize for slacking. I read novels like mad, devour multiple graphic novels daily, etc... and have been too busy working, moving, and reading to review anything.

I started reading Big Wheel at the Cracker Factory, but got sidetracked reading both The First Circle and Catch 22 at the same time. I've read more comics than I can recall without counting them on the bookshelf. I know I read the first 4 volumes of Ultimate X-Men, the Planetary series, Red Son, and The Dark Knight Returns all within the past week or so, but can't remember what else. Eventually, I'll try to get back to posting some reviews on at least some of these things.

By the way, I just got An Open Book in the mail today, a collection of poetry by the great sci-fi (et al) writer, Orson Scott Card. That should be interesting, but I'm really excited about The First Circle, as the author is the same who wrote One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich, which is a personal favorite of mine.

Happy reading, ya'll

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

Slacker.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home