Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Recent Lessons Learned

Never show interest in people. If you talk to people and ask them lots of questions because you find them interesting, they will hate you for it and say you talk too much. If you get excited about their conversations and respond to show it, then they will call it hijacking. If you don't say much, they call you stuck up or just think you're a freak for being shy.
The real lesson? It doesn't matter what you say or do. New people are not allowed in set groups. People love their cliques(sp?), not other people.

I guess I already knew that lesson, but I keep trying anyway. I'm stupid that way.

9 Comments:

Blogger The Grey Ghost said...

You said it.

Hell, sometimes people don't even love the people in their cliques.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Dædalux said...

I know how you feel

1:11 PM  
Blogger barenada said...

Okay, let's deal.

You get to talk to me, and I get to talk to you.

We'll form our own clique and then let everybody in!

2:42 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

the very cool and exclusive "inclusive clique"

only the coolest can join
or the nerdiest
or the shyest
or the loudest
or the craziest
or sanest

we'll call ourselves "the leftovers", all the rejects who don't fit into the set groups. Or at least those who just don't beleive in shutting others out.

2:47 PM  
Blogger barenada said...

Sound good.

You're the artist. I nominate you for t-shirt design.

6:59 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

I tried to make an orderable t-shirt online, but had trouble with the system. I may try again. :P

9:24 AM  
Blogger Jaxe said...

I wish I had a clique *sniff* Hey guys, wait up... *runs after you all*

5:40 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

What shall we call our clique?

The anticlique elite? I like the irony.

catchphrase:
exclusively inclusive

5:43 PM  
Blogger Andy N. said...

What was it that Mark Twain said: "I wouldn't join any group that would have me as a mamber"?

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home