Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I love Food





The red bell peppers you see are stuffed with basil and garlic seasoned tilapia (fish) and I cooked them on the grill.

The Spinach Quiche, with a flower and butterfly on top made from thin bits of red onion, green onion, and tender baby spinach leaves, was a recent creation of mine. It had much cheese. I do love cheese.

The grilled chicken legs and smoked black beans were Stephen's handywork. He makes wings I dream about, they are so tasty. They go well with my famous cucumber salad. I make a dreamy cucumber salad and I could eat it by the ton. I'm addicted to it.

Yes, I use different dishes and table cloths with different food pics. I have a ridiculous amount of different dishes. The plate the tilapia is on is one dad brought back from Japan before I was born.

1 Comments:

Blogger diana christine said...

...you do know how to serve an attractive plate! a poet who pleases the palate...

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home