Wednesday, October 05, 2005

What fools are blown about upon a breath?

Divisive, evasive, her voice splits and curls
like smoke churning in mixed direction.
Fools follow, their chins hung upon the mist.
She can paint for them the masks,
I bear them, but will never wear them.
Without argument, without objection,
I reserve myself to quiet acceptance
while she dresses me in whatever role her fears dictate.
The robes are hers, but my life and deeds my own.
The fools who follow have misled themselves.
The wise witness action and are unmoved by rumor.
There is no reason in moving against words.
By whether they judge virtues upon her voice,
They are themselves judged of virtue and acumen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray said...

what a crappy voice, but still...she's hot.
does she even have a head
no matter
i don't mind bad grammer with a bod like that

i follow
what is my chin resting on
smoke
how does she do that

What a cool mask she makes
what a great painter
I wear them, they fit my face like molton latex

who's that unpretentious lady in the corner

who cares
this one has lovely flaxen hair and big boobs

she dresses the lady in the corner in robes of her fear
they're a little baggy in the chest

sometimes I think I'm misled
those legs
what was I thinking
those eyes
i don't remember

hark
someone wise runneth away
let him hang out with the ugly ones

and those two dudes who just walked in
virtue and acumen
who do they think they are
pointing their fingers at me

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home