Tuesday, November 08, 2005

For those of you who comb through my many boring, whining, poem-like vents to find the occassional poem that is actually worth reading... Sorry.
But, what can I say...
My heart is an open blog, and not every page of anyone's heart is pleasant or eloquent.

Every now and then I post a poem I'm proud of as a "poetic work". Most of the time, I'm just shouting my feelings into the air, pounding fists against some intangible beyond, to keep from holding it all in. It keeps me sane.

So... if you like, strap on your wading boots, sludge past the relationship problems, concern for my neice, pleas to loved ones and strangers alike, and good luck finding the occassional lily.
If you don't feel like that much effort, well... you all know about the links on the right. I'll add more in one of these days.

2 Comments:

Blogger RahX said...

No apology for letting loose! None needed ever! I do it daily :D

1:37 AM  
Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

My heart is an open blog, . . . .

We wouldn't want it any other way!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home