Friday, November 04, 2005

Limericks for Stephen

There once was a boy with brown eyes
who was truly “all that with fries”
He called me bookworm
And with time I learned
He’s the best thing since oreo pie.

I fell for a boy who wore glasses
At him I always threw passes
But it took an eternity
For him to fall for me
Cause men are all such dumbasses. (sorry – it rhymed :P)

Stephen fell in love with a slob
Who’s heart he easily robbed
He cleaned up his act
While she just got fat
“but I promise to work out!”, she sobbed.

Stephen and Kathleen started late,
It was years before their first real date,
But fine things come slow.
So it just goes to show,
the best things come to those who wait.

There was a boy who would not eat borscht
Of all soups, he thought it the worscht
His woman did plead
But he would not concede
And he was too strong to be forscht.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

"who was truly “all that with fries”"

Oh, how I wish some girl would call me that! Then I would be in heaven! ; )

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home