Friday, December 30, 2005

Been too Long!

The last time would be seeing Chevelle, downstairs at Gillians... ah, a loud raging concert.

It's funny, really... I despise crowds, but there is something about being shoved tight like sardines in some sweaty-hot pit of people thrashing around... even if you don't go all the way into the mosh pit, it releases something primal that's just gotta breathe now and then.

So, I'm gonna go see NIN in a couple months. The bad news is, we will have seats (not floor tickets). It may be rough and my friend's little sister is going. Gotta protect the youngin'. I'm glad she gets to go and anyone who tries to mess with her will have an angry amazon on their hands, as I just can't help but feel protective of such a good kid.

I can't wait, though. Sometimes... I just need to absorb something LOUD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home