Tuesday, December 27, 2005

NOTICE

I think I'm going to make this blog "private" (available to all of you who already read it, but not quite as easy to happen onto online). I will make a seperate blog to hold just my better poems (and perhaps some drawings), and it will be public, but it will PROBABLY not contain a link to this blog. You will no longer be able to find this blog just by clicking on my profile. So, if you like reading it, mark the address so you can find it in the future.
I reserve the right to change my mind, but there will definitely be another blog just for poems whether I keep this one private or not.
This one will remain public until I've completed construction of my poem blog.

edit: How about this...
I'll post a link to this blog inside my poem blog, but only the poem blog will show under my profile. Deal? Not every stranger who just clicks to see who Twisted Noggin is needs to see all my personal rambling, and weirdos who like poetry don't want to read through my rants and blabbering to find the poems.
I was told last night that some people prefer the rambling. That's the first time I've heard that.
Thanks for the input, Dave, and save some chocolate stout for me. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home