Tuesday, January 03, 2006

boring mutterings of the mundane and pointless

Soon I can go home.
Can’t wait.

There is so much I can accomplish there… organize ground zero (the bedroom), bake wheat-free brownies, mop that nasty kitchen floor, put a bunch of books up for sale on amazon.com, etc… I really need to exercise so I can endorphin-ize this winter malaise away.

But I have no motivation whatsoever. I feel drained. There is something I want very badly, but need help to accomplish, and that weighs on my mind. I’m sick of working without having a chance for art, since my stupid gimp hands wont let me draw right now. I’m sick of not being able to have some chocolate cake or a shake or whatever when I want it. Whine whine whine, blah blah blah….

Well, I’ll go home, drink a protein shake, take my vitamins (oh, if only I could have coffee too!) and hope to pull a little energy out of that.

Now ...
Listening to: Powell’s Songs
Eating: Chicken Korma
Sipping: Still the same pot of tea
Craving: Brownies, beer, and my boyfriend ;)
Needing: Energy, exercise, and to do something creative
Feeling: Glad to be leaving work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home