Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A meme

I found it here

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
Construction Worker, Lab Tech, Model (oh so briefly, because I HATED it), Paralegal

Four movies you could watch over and over:
Um... Young Frankenstien, Star Wars (original 3), Super Troopers, Star Trek movies

Four places you’ve lived:
Military base in Omaha, Nebraska; Trailer Park in the Southend of Louisville, KY; the beautiful BFE that is Marengo, Indiana; Small town Suburbia Georgetown, IN

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Of the top of my head, I guess Family Guy, 70's Show, Star Trek, Lost

Four places you’ve been on vacation:
Italy, Mexico, Alaska, and just camping here locally

Four of your favorite foods:
Tiramisu, Steak, Lasagna, Guinness (Guinness is so food!)

Four places you’d rather be:
Hiking someplace Warm, dining for free in Florence Italy, Reading and hanging out at Empire Comics, having a tasty stout at Richos, where Stephen is :)

Four albums you can’t live without:
Tom Waits — Mule (Real Gone is really great too, but I guess they all are)
Medeski Martin, and Wood - Shackman
Nina Simone - the Comp CD I made from a bunch of her albums
My MP3 file of all songs Stephen has written/recorded

3 Comments:

Blogger Ray said...

Four TV shows you love to watch:
LOST
REMINGTON STEELE (ON DVD)
TWIN PEAKS (ON DVD)
THE SAINT (ON DVD --the Roger Moore series)

Four places you’ve been on vacation:
GREAT BRITAIN/IRELAND
GERMANY
AUSTRALIA
ARIZONA

Four of your favorite foods:
ITALIAN
MEXICAN
INDIAN
AMERICAN

Four places you’d rather be:
BRITAIN
AUSTRALIA
WYOMING
RIO

Four albums you can’t live without:
WISH YOU WERE HERE -- PINK FLOYD
BONE MACHINE -- TOM WAITS
PROPAGANDA -- THE SPARKS
JOSHUA TREE -- U2

2:41 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

I didn't know you listened to the Sparks, but I probably should have guessed the rest. :)

I'd love to watch those Saint DVD's.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Ray said...

Yeah, besides LOST, there's nothing on TV and I really have to see.

I was first introduced to The Sparks way back in the mid '80s. Most people I introduce them to can't stand them.

Yes, Amy and I are slowly making our way through The Saint, Remington Steele, and her favorite, Magnum PI. I got the first two seasons for her on DVD for Christmas. She was giddy.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home