Sunday, January 29, 2006

More Kimono Kat

Of course, this Haori and Obi would look far better with my blue kimono (with hints of purple in the pattern), but that's a little extreme for work. I'm sure most of my co-workers think I'm off my rocker to wear these things to work, but I never much cared what others think, at least, not enough to be boring in order to please them. I screwed up on the drum in back, but tying an obi is hard enough without carpal tunnel (twisting your hands behind your back kinda hurts that same nerve). Obviously, getting this right will take some more practice.

This is just another pic of that Kanzashi my boyfriend's father made for me. I look dorky in this pic, but I love the kanzashi. :) Here's some jewelry he made as well, although the pic is sideways (but same difference, eh?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yo Kat!
Thanks for the jewelry mention! Ya look great in a kimono.
Josh

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home