Monday, January 16, 2006

My office

I'm VERY fond of my nice office. I consider myself very fortunate to have one this nice. It's roomy, private, and (most importantly) has a window. I need to make some pictures to put on the wall, but I'll get around to that eventually. I lucked into this office, actually. I was the last Title Examiner to move to this office building, and the regular-size offices were all filled, so they gave me the one remaining office - this biggie. I find it kind of funny, really. To have an office this big, you'd never believe how pathetically little I get paid. That's life, though. At least I work with some nice people.

The little black chair in the corner folds out into a bed. I bought that, of course. The office isn't going to pay for something like that. But, when I get sick from food allergies or just really tired, I can shut the door and use my lunch break time to take a short nap.
So, I'm pretty spoiled as far as my office goes. It's nice. It has my main desk, a little side desk, and that conference table. So, I've got lots of space, etc...
Anyway... so that's where I spend my days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home