Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Right now, I am...

(Besides bored out of my skull)

Listening to: Tito & Tarantula
Eating: Big leafy salad with asiago cheese
Sipping: Some really good hand-rolled jasmine tea (brewed in my zisha clay pot)
Craving: Chocolate “lasagna” cake, tiramisu, and a chocolate malt
Working on: Same boring stuff as always, real estate title law/underwriting type stuff
Stressing over: My f-d up finances
Happy about: Stephen :)
Wishing for: The next few Starman tpb’s and a way to earn myself out of debt
Looking forward to: Summer - BRING BACK THE F’N SUN, ALREADY!
Wearing: Black leather pants, boots, long slim-fitting “duster”, etc… (all black) and a really cool silver kanzashi in my hair (Stephen’s dad made it for me)
About to: Take a “lunch” break (ie, a nap in my office)

...And you?

Note: I have a picture of the kanzashi Josh (Stephen’s Dad) made me, but can’t upload it here at work. So, there’s a random pic of a kanzashi hair stick under that link, above, just for clarity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home