Thursday, January 19, 2006

Spoiled Rotten

I know this sounds cheesy, corny and all around sappy… but I have THE best boyfriend in the world. :) He actually bought me three trade paper backs of a comic I really like, just out of the blue. Most guys require an occasion to get you so much as a couple bucks worth of candy, and even then will never give a thought to what an individual woman is really into. But, he got me something very “me”, just because it occurred to him that they would make me happy.

But then, he’s just a very thoughtful guy. He bought me a really nice watch once. It was after I wrote the Watch-Stand poem about him, back when we had just started (then seemed to have stopped) dating, so that was very sweet/romantic of him.

I’m not really one of those chicks who puts a lot of emphasis on presents, but I do care a great deal about being known for who I really am, and knowing that the man I love thinks about me, so a personal gift like that means something.

I’m just so lucky!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home