Monday, January 09, 2006

this is my favorite kanzashi

It's silver with silver bira bira strips. My boyfriend's father made it for me. He's an artist and silversmith. Is'nt it beautiful? I love it. I'm wearing it right now, as a matter of fact. When you have really long hair, sometimes you get bored with pulling it back the same old way. I find that using different kanzashi makes long hair a little more fun. Just to give you an idea of my hair length, I took this picture of myself (below) a couple months back (to email to a friend who asked how long it had gotten). I think it's already longer than this, slightly, but you get the idea. I've had that hat since I was 19.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Jaxe said...

TWISTED! I JUST realized what celebrity you remind me of. Fiona Apple (back in the day - I really haven't seen her in the last five years)!

Who do people say you look like? Am I close? I look like freaking Bob Saget! lol

5:03 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

When I was younger, and my face a bit different, people said I looked like Isabella Rosalini, but I never really did. I wish I did, she is quite beautiful. One guy told me I looked just like Geena Davis, but without the cleavage (jerk).
I don't know. I think I just look like me.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home