Wednesday, March 08, 2006

...4...3...2

...1 chop off!

This picture looks really dumb, but it's another way I style it (kinda pushed forward and messy). I do it different ways on different days.
Anyway... so you get the idea. I chopped the hair off. It's fun to have short hair again. It's been quite a while. Of course, now I'll grow it out again. :)

OH YEAH! I almost forgot. I got new glasses too. Aren't the glasses cute? I like them a lot and since my old glasses were 5 or 6 years out of date, it has made a world of difference in actually being able to SEE! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger barenada said...

I still can't get over how different you look.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Jaxe said...

hmmm... they make you look sophisticated. I mean, what the heck are you THINKING!!!! Gah! ;-)

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home