Friday, March 10, 2006

And I'll have fun fun fun till my boyfriend takes the microphone away...

Last night, I got to play “band practice” again.
Not everyone was there, just me, the bass player (aka, my super-hot talented genius boyfriend), and one of the guitar players (aka, Richard, manager of the “lucky leprechaun lounge in the basement of Flaherty’s III” – ie, Richard’s basement). I just sing (or try to, anyway).

It was fun. We did “Don’t Think Twice”, as performed by Susan Tedeschi. It’s both fun and easy to sing. We made one semi-attempt at Tied to the Whipping Post, but that kind of fizzled. I forget why. Anyway… the highlight was when they started making something up and I got to make up a few words as we went along. That was a blast.

Anyway… it was a lot of fun. I hope we get to do it again very soon. :D

I’d like to record our singing at least one song, if for no other reason than just to preserve the memory of getting to sing with the band. Whenever that happens, I’ll try to figure out how to post it for you to hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home