Monday, March 13, 2006

Dunno about putting full names up here, so I’ll just call her A&W. Well, I haven’t seen A&W in YEARS, but this must be the month to hear from old friends. She tracked me down, through my Dad, and called me today.
It’s funny, I was just thinking about her the other day while listening to Etta James.

But *sigh, pout* I found out she has moved far, far away. :)

Look, I have a REALLY hard time finding chicks that I actually enjoy being around, so we can’t have any of this moving away crapola. Get your @$$ back to Kentuckiana! Don’t make me tell you twice!

...
In other news… got to see Neisha over the weekend at the local Pub. I hadn’t seen her since high-school, but have known her since grade school. I drink with her brother all the time, but actually got to see her Saturday. She has a glow about her that she never had in all of grade school or high school. Happiness, presumably? It was great to see her.

I also heard from Elisa, via email. Heard from Farrah, whom I haven’t seen in way too long. We hadn’t exactly lost touch, but hadn’t exactly kept up with each other either. Wait till Farrah finds out I heard from A&W! :) Wait till she sees A&W’s baby’s pictures. He’s 10feet of cuteness distilled into just a tiny thing. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home