Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Reflections

Sunlight blissfully curls about your countenance.
The cat stretches out over her favorite forbidden sleep-haven in my clean laundry basket.
The sunlight beams, the cat purrs… the house resonates with a tranquil luminosity.

You have a glow of purity about you… the sort of true light that radiates from deep within; the kind that cannot be stifled by any darkness of days, layers of history, or shades of regret.

I do my best to envelope your precious sleeping frame, holding on tight enough to keep an impression of your warmth in my mind all day.

In this moment, you are much like a perfect child.
And yet, you are the man I admire above all men.

You are self-aware, selfless, loving…
You’re code is your own. You’d let no one write or erase it for you.
Humble, unassuming…
You’ve never really studied the things of God or really sought "spirituality", and yet you embody more of such things than many who study it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home