Monday, April 24, 2006

THE coolest freakin motorcycle I have EVER seen.

Batman would drool if he saw this machine. All things mechanical and all things art must have made some mad, passionate, white-hot lovin to birth this beautiful, sleek, and sexy creation.
I'm in love.
Of course, it would cost more than my car. :(
But imagine what I'd save on gas!
Alright... so I wouldn't even know how to drive it. But I'd learn, I tell ya. Oh hell yeah I'd learn. :)

Damn. I can't stop looking at it.

NEW YAMAHAS UNVEILED: Yamaha is showcasing a number of 2006 models at its motorsports business meeting in Las Vegas. Most significant among these are the all-new Roadliner cruisers and Stratoliner touring cruisers. All include a mix of art deco/industrial/streamliner design from 1930s America, Yamaha spokesmen say, plus some highly modern touches to go with very up-to-date engineering. Available in October, the Roadliners come in three versions, starting in the mid-$13,000 range. Out in December, and starting at just over $15,000, the three Stratoliners are the touring models that will come with saddlebags and quick-detach passenger backrests and windshields. All-new 113 cubic-inch (1,854cc), air-cooled, pushrod V-Twins power these models. They feature four-valve, twin-spark-plug heads and electronic fuel-injection. Frames are lightweight aluminum, as are the swingarms, crafted with the same type of controlled-fill die-casting technique first seen on sporting Yamaha street bikes. For more details, visit Yamaha’s web site at http://www.yamaha-motor.com/ and click on the section for Star Motorcycles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home