Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Eat a Sunny Day

Sunflower seeds are one of the best food sources of Phenylaline, a precursor of Dopamine. Dopamine is the neurotransmitter at the root of ADD, addictive tendancies, and is one of the neurotransmitters affecting depression.

I'll have to go buy myself a bunch of sunflower seeds today. Of course, maintaining a stable level of dopamine is key, so does that mean I have to eat a set amount of seeds every so often all day every day, or will my body store up phenylaline until it needs to turn it into Tyrosine and Dopamine?

Dunno. But I'm gonna start eating lots of Sunflower seeds.

Sunflower Seeds... they may not really keep vampires away, but they could protect us theta-wave surfers from drowning in our own noggins.

2 Comments:

Blogger RahX said...

I need to get some. Not for myself, I'm not big on nuts and crunchy stuff. But I want them to feed the cardinals. Maybe in turn the birds will eat the bugs.

I save turtles now too. 2 in a week so far. They crawl on the busy road and I pull of and save them.

Oh, and Hello again :D

3:04 PM  
Blogger barenada said...

Meanwhile, there are people that miss you, and wonder where you've been and how you are doing.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home