Monday, April 17, 2006

My weekend completely sucked. My chest and neck muscles all hurt from the non-stop puking that lasted for hours and hours and hours Friday night/Saturday morning. I didn’t get to go hiking Saturday. I basically missed band practice Friday. I had to call in to Job2 Saturday because I was still so sick. If I could have gotten that Phenergan down sooner on Friday, it might not have been so bad. But every time I took it, it came right back up. I had to work Sunday to make up for Saturday. My sock had a hole in it so it rubbed a blister into my heel and my foot was bleeding into my boot while I waited tables. Even after work, I didn’t really get to have any fun time with Stephen, since he was feeling ill Sunday.
And now here I am… at work… Monday. It’s Monday again and I never really had a weekend. I just want to hike now and then, or spend some time with my boyfriend while he’s not too out of it to spend time with me, and/or maybe get some stuff done on the house, etc…
Honestly, I don’t mind working 2 jobs. I just want something to look forward to now and then. The band thing is a great thing to look forward to, but we never know when practice is going to happen, so I can’t look forward to it or count on it. Friday, band practice didn’t start until late and I had to be at job2 the next morning, so I couldn’t have stayed more than an hour or so even if I hadn’t gotten sick.

Guess I’d better work hard today and keep busy. My antidepressants stopped working some time ago, so I can’t afford to let myself think about how I feel right now. If I accomplish a lot at work, at least I can feel proud of what I’ve done. If I keep busy, I won’t have time to think about how depressed I am right now.

On to the files!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home