Wednesday, April 19, 2006

SOMETHING LIKE WELLBUTRIN?

IMPORTANT (to me at least)

HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN WELLBUTRIN?
DID IT WORK WELL FOR YOU?
IF SO, WHAT ELSE HAS?

Wellbutrin worked really well for me, better than other stuff I’d taken in the past, and yet worked in a way that lifted some of the haze/craziness without making me feel drugged up or weird. I’ve grown immune to it, though. I’m trying to just go without antidepressants for now, but I know that if I give in and determine it is time to go back on them, then I wont have time to research options then. I have to decide now what I will take if I go back on meds.
I’ve read some things about Effexor and I might put it on my “in case of emergency, break pride and get this RX” list. But, it can have some funky side effects.

Depending on what chemical imbalance you have, different meds will work differently on you. If you respond pretty well to Wellbutrin, have depression, ADD, and some anxiety but more problems with being unmotivated to just barely the sane side of catatonic than you do with anxiety, then you’re probably in my boat. If so, what works for you?

Of course, no one reads my site anymore, so I’m probably embarrassing myself for nothing, but you never know… it’s worth a try.

1 Comments:

Blogger whoisjobe said...

i'd say you're hardly embarassing yourself by stating your voice...i'm a pawn in the wellbutrin experiment...and I can identify...

trying to meet fellow bloggers...here's my humble blog if you're interested....

whoisjobe

later.
jobe

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home