Monday, April 03, 2006

Workin hard for the $

By the way, I am now working two jobs, so you may not hear from me a whole lot.
I work full-time in my fancy office (soon to be a cubicle because the whole office is changing locations to a cheaper site) doing title insurance (real estate paralegal work, basically).

And now, in the evenings, I will be slaving away waiting on tables. I'm not looking forward to it, but hopefully I'll make some money to help dig myself out of debt, at least to a more managable level. If I can pay off a couple credit cards (maybe even my car too?) then what I make at my first job might be enough to get me by.

Here's hoping they don't try to overschedule me and all that (crosses fingers).

1 Comments:

Blogger Prmod Bafna said...

So thats what you've been upto! Best of luck with the two jobs and im sure you'll make up the dues in no time! Hang in there :) Also, so glad your pursuing your musical interests too! Best of luck i hope it works out cool!

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home